The Young Urbanist Steering Committee (YUSC) has been around since the Network’s inception, and has shaped the growth and development of the Young Urbanists. We are seeking two enthusiastic new members to join the committee and help drive the Network forward, particularly with events.
The YUSC helps to plan the events/activities programme, develops strategies for outreach and growth, coordinates funding efforts, and makes decisions about the future of the Network.
- attend monthly meetings in London (third Tuesday evening of every month)
- take on committee tasks in their own time
- contribute to regular email communications with other YUSC members
- where possible, plan to attend most YU events/pub nights
- act as an ambassador for the Young Urbanists
This is a voluntary role, and is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the future growth and development of the Young Urbanist Network.
If you would like to join the YUSC, please send a CV and short statement outlining your skills and expertise, as well as why you are interested in becoming a Steering Committee member, to Bright Pryde-Saha at email@example.com by Friday 16 December 2016. Successful applicants will be notified in January.