The Academy of Urbanism is delighted to announce a new category of membership. Align your organisation with the work of the Academy and open up your colleagues to the principles and lessons to be learned from great places.
“Through its network of experts, professionals and Young Urbanists, the Academy has opened up for us new and exciting opportunities to develop long-term relationships with those who share our focus on successful cities, neighbourhoods and places. It has been a valuable source of insight and sense-check as we continue to apply our placemaking experience.”
Alex Phillips, Director of Masterplanning, Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
– Principal Sponsor
Benefits of Group Membership
- Listing on the AoU website and in the AoU Journal
- Use of AoU logo to highlight membership
- Subscription to the AoU Journal, Here & Now
- Monthly newsletter with information on events and activities
- Discounts and priority booking on selected events
- Discounts on selected publications
(25 staff or less)
*Please Note: All prices above are quoted excluding VAT
How to Join
To apply for group membership please fill out the form below and a member of the AoU team will be in contact shortly thereafter.
If you are interested or have further questions regarding group membership please contact Zarreen Hadadi at [email protected] or phone the AoU office at +44 (0) 20 7251 8777