- This event has passed.
The New Draft NPPF – Consultation Meeting
April 11, 2018 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm
The Academy has teamed up with the Urban Design Group and others to discuss the proposals in the draft National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF).
The NPPF sets out the UK government’s planning policies for England and how these are expected to be applied.
Learn what different organisations think… including:
- Griff Rhys Jones, President, Civic Voice
- Max Farrell, Farrells and author of the Farrell Review for the Built Environment
- Roger Evans, Urban Design Group
- Katy Lock, TCPA
- Steven Bee, The Academy of Urbanism
- Peter Karpinski, Place Alliance
- James Caird, IHBC
Add your views to the debate – join us on 11 April in London for this event.
General tickets: £6.50