- This event has passed.
Imagining the Future of Food in Cities: The Producer City
May 8, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmVarious
The Young Urbanists are pleased to invite you to the first event in our ‘Imagining the Future of Food in Cities’ series.
The series will explore various issues surrounding food and cities, from three different perspectives: production, access and consumption.
Our series begins with The Producer City on Thursday 8 May, kindly hosted by E5 Bakehouse.
Join us for drinks and food as we explore and open up debates concerning the opportunities and challenges of food production in cities.
Our speakers will share their experiences with urban food production in short presentations, followed by a Q&A session.
- Chaired by Théo Malzieu, Young Urbanist Steering Committee and Foster + Partners
- Ben MacKinnon, Founder and Director, E5 Bakehouse
- Joanna Wilson and James Cabbett, Patchwork Farmers, Growing Communities
- Adrienne Attorp, General Manager, Cultivate London
- Lisa Ommanney, Project Manager, FARM:shop
- Eike Sindlinger, Senior Architect and Project Leader, Arup
- Bethany Hogan, Young Urbanist, Events and Promotions Manager, Team London Bridge Team London Bridge
Young Urbanist Members: FREE – rsvp to Stephen Gallagher
Non-members: £8 (please click on the button below to pay)
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Flyer: Designed by Alister Shapley
Image: Credit Chris Kreussling