Homes and Neighbourhoods for All – Urbanism and Affordable Housing in the UK
February 12 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Afternoon seminar following on from the AoU’s hugely successful 2019 Congress in Eindhoven.
This event will explore a range of local authority and community-led affordable housing models from London and beyond. Through a combination of presentations and panel discussions we will discuss how the delivery of affordable homes and neighbourhoods is responding to the ever changing UK policy and funding context.
This event is kindly hosted at Karakusevic Carson Architects at their studio in Bermondsey, London.
Confirmed speakers include
- Brendan Sarsfield, CEO, The Peabody Group
- Paul Hackett, CEO, Optivo
- Stephen Hill, Chair, UK Cohousing Network and Trustee, National Community Land Trust Network
- John Clephan, Director, Sheffield Housing Company
- Zohra Chiheb, Regeneration Manager, LB Croydon
- Calum Green, Director, London CLT
- Jim Hudson, Researcher, LSE
- Sib Trigg, Architect, People’s Empowerment Alliance of Custom House
- Janet Sutherland, Director, AoU
- Biljana Savic, Director, AoU
£20.00 + VAT for AoU Young Urbanist Members
£30.00 + VAT for Academicians, AoU Members, National CLT Network and UK Cohousing Network members
£40.00 + VAT for non-members
For any queries regarding this event please contact Stephen Gallagher on [email protected].
Feature image of St Clement’s, London (JTP/Craig Auckland)