- This event has passed.
YU Event / The 2026 Urbanism Manifesto
April 9, 2016 @ 14:30 - 17:30 BST
In the last 10 years cities around the world have been changing rapidly. But what have been the key trends to define this change – and which have been the best improvements, and the most problematic developments? Crucially, what will – or should – be the key trends to shape and define urbanism over the next decade?
- Brian Deegan, Principal Technical Planner at TfL
- Kirsty Austin, Treasurer at Friends of Peckham Coal Line
- Gemma Ginty, Project Lead, Strategic and Service Design at Future Cities Catapult
- Claire Bennie, Consultant, Claire Bennie Ltd (former Development Director at Peabody)
- Chris Green, Designer at Arup
As we celebrate 10 years of The Academy of Urbanism, join the Young Urbanists as we take a vital look back and forward to draw up our manifesto for the future of cities. This special event will include great presentations from expert speakers, interactive sessions, and a chance to better get to know your fellow young urbanists!
This event is open to members and non-members. Young Urbanist members are FREE and non-members are £5 + VAT.
Spaces are limited, so be sure to secure your place today. Help spread the word by sharing this event with friends or colleagues who might be interested in attending.
This event is hosted by Arup