- This event has passed.
4×4 Leeds: Cultural Cities Part 2 – Cultivating Connections between People…
November 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Four professionals – Arts and Cultural leaders, Architects, Designers and Producers – discuss ‘Cultural Cities – Cultivating Connections between People and Place’ to explore the creative capacity of our cities, who our public spaces belong to and how communities are empowered by culture. Presentations will be followed by a debate with questions for the speakers from the audience.
- Fran Edgerley, Founding Member, Assemble
- Emma Bearman, Chief of Play, Playful Anywhere + Kathryn Garnett, Community Network Developer, Eden Project
- Jane Walne, Principal Regeneration Officer – Public Realm Strategy, Leeds City Council
- Lia Ghilardi AoU, Director, Noema
- Sarah Brown, Principal Keeper, Leeds Art Gallery will Chair this event
More details coming soon…
This event is part of a wider programme titled Park Here and Play led by a unique partnership between Leeds City Council, Leeds Art Gallery and DLA Design. Park Here and Play included a temporary intervention in Victoria Gardens outside the Art Gallery, which was animated through artistic and community activities in summer 2017. The event will be followed by a drinks reception at Leeds Art Gallery from 8-8.30pm.
* Top image credit: Mcloy+Muchemwa